A great ‘play-space’ for couples & travellers on a budget and a wonderful Yoga Room
“Thank you for providing such a beautifully designed place to unwind, relax and revive. We loved the open plan, log fire and scented native garden. This is a special place in harmony with nature.”
Our studio is as large as a small house (76 sq m) -- an open-plan hideaway for people who need some peace and time to slow down and chill out for a few days. Our younger guests call it a really ‘funky’ space.
It’s great for two as a romantic weekender. It’s also nice for parents who want to keep an eye on a toddler. Alternatively, there’s plenty of room for up to 4 good mates and travellers.
- Comfortable, bright and cozy lounge area, with large recycled timber windows
- "Hot drum" slow combustion wood fire (and electric heater)
- 68 cm TV, DVD and stereo CD and Radio
- Fun sleeping area with a comfortable queen futon bed & 2 single beds
- Well equipped kitchenette (microwave, hot plates, toaster, fridge, etc) and dining area
- A small library and selection of games
- A Zen Garden Patio with BBQ/li>
- The Studio’s private bathroom is located just 15 metres away in our adobe lodge
- Sleeps up to 4
- All linen (including bathrobes) supplied, along with ground coffee, tea, milk, etc.
For more on the retreat’s environmental features, go to our Ecotourism page.
Beyond the Studio-House, Kanimbla’s other Delights await you – the petanque pitch, the tennis court, a kilometre of walking tracks and, not least, those magical clifftops.
- Weekends (Fri-Sun): $420 for 2
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs): $320 for 2
- Extras: Adult ($100) child ($50)
ASK ABOUT OUR SEASONAL SPECIALS!
Click on our other accommodation options
The Cottages: our signature luxury accommodation