Pamper, stretch and indulge yourself on the property...
or in beautiful Blackheath!
- A beautiful bushland experience – whatever the weather!
- Enjoy a massage, facial or a session of reflexology. We can recommend local specialists who will come straight to your door. Go to Info.
- Take part in a weekend of yoga. Retreats led by some of Sydney’s best known yoga practitioners – see Info -- are now a regular feature on Kanimbla View’s calendar. Find out from us when the next one is happening.
- Have a hit of tennis on our full-size court.
- While you’re on court, get out the basketball, and shoot a few baskets.
- Perhaps some outdoor table tennis or petanque under the gum trees is more your speed.
- Bushwalk on the property – our cliff top walk is a must! Or stroll over to the magnificent walking tracks of nearby Centennial Glen.
- For the more adventurous try: some hang-gliding from Mt Blackheath; horse-riding down in the valleys below; abseiling and rock-climbing on Wall’s Ledge; and canyoning and mountain-biking further afield.
- Why not work out or book in for some yoga at the Blackheath Fitness Centre? Go to Info for further details.
- And you can always get a game of golf just down the road at Blackheath’s beautiful 18-hole course. See Info.
The greatest indulgence of all is just to stop and do nothing! Other than to drink in the absolute peacefulness and natural beauty from your own cliff top lookout or private woodland deck.
- Indoors you might want to curl up in front of the fire with a good book from our library, or a good friend and a glass of red.
- You may want to savour a gourmet meal – prepared either by yourself (you actually now have the time!) or by our chef Tony Barlow who can deliver it to your door. Alternatively, you’re just minutes away from some of the best restaurants in the Blue Mountains. Go to Info.
- You may even want to leave the property – some do! – and become a part of beautiful Blackheath’s café society. Apart from the pleasures of a cappuccino and conversation, you will want to check out the other local delights: two excellent French bakeries; the largest antiques market in the mountains; and the Blackheath Art Trail – a leisurely stroll through a stunning collection of local art galleries. Just click Info.
- Some of these delights will obviously suit your children.
- But the Blue Mountains also offer kids of all ages a wide range of their own indoor and outdoor treats. Go to Info for further details.